Why Master Therm?
1. Largest Czech Manufacturer
- MasterTherm is the largest Czech manufacturer with a wide variety of units available from Ground Source to Indoor Air Source units.
- In excess of 6000 installed globally.
- In house research, development and production.
- Export markets account for over half of the annual sales.
- The largest foreign markets include: UK, Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia.
- MasterTherm exhibit at several major international exhibitions.
- Progressive technology including electronic refrigerant injection (EEV).
- Over a decade in the research and development of heat pumps.
- MasterTherm AquaMaster Inverter are one of the only ground source inverter units available on the UK market. MasterTherm units have full internet control and diagnostics.
2. Award-winning technology
Awards and certifications
- 2006 to 2012: 11 major prizes at international exhibitions.
- MCS Certification, EHPA (European Heat Pump Association)
- A++ ERP, Energy and Environment Awards Winner 2014
- High reliability and service life due to robust construction.
- Components from reputable suppliers: Copeland, LG, Sanyo, SWEP, Ziehl-Abegg ....
- Reduced operational stress: oversized heat exchangers, quality control and protection system.
- Products are designed and equipped with a heating system, not just a source of heat.
- Everything needed is included in the device, the functional unit: simple and reliable installation.
- Purposeful design: easy service and convenient access.
3. Long-term customer care
- Accurate and complete information.
- Responsible approach to customers.
- The long-term strategy based on quality of service.
- Own network of professionally trained technicians.
- Best service availability throughout the Czech Republic.
- Domestic production facilities: the availability of spare parts.
- The basic warranty period of 3 years.
- Conditional full warranty 7 years for heat pumps in the product range.
- Functional system of preventive maintenance inspections.